The Wesleyan chapel in Farsley was in Town Street. The members joined the United Methodist chapel in Back Lane on Methodist Union.
When it closed in 1950 this memorial was then restored and put in Farsley Community Church where it is mounted on the wall inside the church.
Driver John Whitaker 75393 Royal Field Artillery
Pte. Raymond Wood 20163 King’s Own Scottish Borderers
Sergt. Lewis Bailes 1573 West Yorkshire Regt.
Pte. Milford Binns 26794 West Yorkshire Regt.
Pte. Fred Earle 12866 West Yorkshire Regt.
Pte. Joseph Jagger 35946 King’s Own Yorkshire Light Infantry
Sergt. William Olver 22852 Duke of Wellington’s Regt.
Pte. Lawrence Procter 75389 Royal Army Medical Corps
There is another memorial dedicated to the young members of the Church and Sunday School who gave their lives during World War 1. This was from Farsley United Methodist Church restored and moved to another spot in the garden when we became Farsley Community Church.