Minshull New Road Methodist Church was built in 1905 and, very sadly, closed in 2009. Prior to demolition of the building the war memorial was removed and relocated to Meadow Brook Cemetery in Minshull New Road, Crewe. It is situated alongside the car park and can be viewed whenever the cemetery is open.
1914 THE GREAT WAR 1918
To the Glory of God
and in memory of the fallen
“Their names shall live for evermore”
THIS MEMORIAL IS ERECTED TO THEIR HONOUR
BY MRS J LAYCOCK & MISS HOLLAND OF THE WOODLANDS