Bar Wesleyan Chapel is in Skipton Road, Bilton, Harrogate. It was a small chapel, seating 200 in 1940.
The five men whose names appear on this list are not otherwise commemorated.
Robert Bunnill [ in reality, Robert Burrill]
J. Harold Leyland
John Dolphin was the Chapel Keeper, as this article reveals
Harrogate Herald – 9th May 1917
“Mrs Dolphin, of Ebor Terrace, Bilton, has been informed – though not officially – of the death of her husband, Private John Dolphin, at the Front. He was, before he entered the Army, the Bar Chapel-keeper, and was greatly respected. Much sympathy has been expressed to Mrs Dolphin, who is left with a family of five young children, one of whom is practically a cripple. Two of his comrades have made the notification, having seen him buried.”
Additional source: Commonwealth War Graves Commission