Carver Street Methodist Chapel was built in 1804. In 1873 it had seating for 1300. A rear extension was added at an unknown date. In 1940 the chapel seated 1100 in pews. There was one schoolroom and 20 other rooms. It is now used to supply refreshments and perhaps for other leisure uses.
Wesleyan Chapel Returns, 1873
Methodist Property Statistics 1940
Site visit 16.6.2018