Situated at the junction of St Georges Road and Mainsgate Road this building was described on the 1900 OS map as a temperance hall. By 1920 it was described as “Meth Chapel”. According to the staff at the Millom Museum it was used as a place of worship by Welsh mineworkers. It is now used as a pensioners club.
Site visit, 23.7.2016